Demo 2 - The Sizlacks Demo 2 - The Sizlacks

just 1 word, wauw! if you need any help to make this draft reality just write me a message, i have a professional studio on my school.

Purged - Animal's Piece Purged - Animal's Piece

Not your best work!

The song really has an intense sound, but the voice/ lyrics doesn't really create a feeling you need to make it a great song.

Good try, but you can do better!

Sincerely,

Koeienvlaaai

Give Me A Chance (INS Preview) Give Me A Chance (INS Preview)

Review

What do you want a honest review of a fake one so you will keep on posting your music!

Real artist are happy with every preview they get becouse then and only then you know how good your music is.

So next time don't write those comments!
And know here on newgrounds you have always fans!
(including me) Great music!

Xayro responds:

I'm fine with any and all reviews. I'm talking about zero bombers in particular.

However, I don't /quite/ believe in your theory there. I know how my music should sound, because first and foremost, the music is for me. It's a way to vent, and to express myself. I usually don't take constructive reviews to heart unless they have a REALLY good point. I don't write music to impress the world, I write it to share with the world. If people don't like it, fine, but don't 0 bomb just because you don't like it. That's more or less what I meant. I'll clarify in the description.

Also, thanks for review and the 9!

Love Long and Prosper,
Xayro Seversky

Ninja Gaiden: Mine (Act 4-2) Ninja Gaiden: Mine (Act 4-2)

japanees shizzle

it's normally not my type of music, but i have to say good work!
Keep it going this way

EX!!!Spinning EX!!!Spinning

nice beat

the beat is the major part of the song not the music around it , it's just great

EternalXIII responds:

Thanks, I normally do hip hop. This is sort of a jumble of different styles.

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

Wauw

great song read your personal message !

Garden Party Garden Party

Nice!

Great beat =D
is it okey if i going to use it in a new clip i am going to make?